The stained glass windows in the church were added in 1905 and remodeled in keeping with the original architecture, under the direction of Reverend and Mrs. J. S. Bell, for which the above window was dedicated.
Many of the windows, which cover both the north and west sides of the church were dedicated to former pastors. Private donations were given for windows in memory of a loved one.
With the sun streaming through the glass, it makes the church bright, warm and alive on a Sunday morning. In the evening with the lights on in the Sanctuary passer-bys cannot help but observe the illuminating and colorful sight.